Bordered toward the west by the majestic Red Sea and the east by the Persian Gulf, Saudi Arabia is a place of mysteries holding back to be found. From its mythical desserts to its unblemished clear beaches, illuminated cities and rich history there is magic to be experienced around every corner.
With the nation's notable declaration of the opening of visitor visas which can be applied for online by 49 nationalities, it’s the ideal time to encounter its rich and assorted offering. tajawal gives you your definitive guide to the top cities to visit around the colourful Kingdom.
Climb the Tuwaiq mountain, see the encompassing expanse and experience the amazing precipice top views. Appropriately named as The Edge of the World, Jabal Tuwaiq is a narrow escarpment that slices through the plateau of Najd in central Arabia, running approximately 800 km (500 mi) from the southern border of Al-Qasim in the north, to the northern edge of the Empty Quarter desert. One of Riyadh’s most famous tourism destinations, this dynamite spot offers continuous views across the barren valley floor and to the horizon, from the edge of a sheer precipice. Riyadh King Khalid International Airport is located 35 kilometres north of Riyadh, the capital of the country.
tajawal hotel recommendations:
1. Fairmont Riyadh - 5 star lodging inside the region Granada Center and Riyadh International Convention and Exhibition Center. Avg. price per night for 2 people AED 1,200*
2. Narcissus Hotel & Spa Riyadh A modern 5-star paradise with superb relaxation and leisure facilities in Riyadh city. Narcissus Hotel and SPA Riyadh, one of Boudl Hotels & Resorts chain, is undeniably situated near Riyadh Gallery Mall, Murabba Palace. Avg. price per night for 2 people AED 1,500*
3. Rosh Rayhaan by Rotana Riyadh A modern 5-star paradise with superb relaxation and leisure facilities in Riyadh city, obviously located in the vicinity of Riyadh Gallery Mall , King Fahd Cultural Centre. Avg. price per night for 2 people AED 680*
4. Centro Olaya Riyadh With a stay at Centro Olaya in Riyadh (Al Olaya District), you'll be minutes from Al Faisaliyah Tower and Olaya Towers. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Centria Mall and Panorama Mall. Avg. price per night for 2 people AED 400*
5. Mena Hotel Riyadh- This 4-star lodging, like no other, is perfectly situated in Riyadh, as it is surrounded by many enjoyable landmarks, such as Olaya Mall. It also has a vital location because of being near to Murabba Palace. Avg. price per night for 2 people AED 298*
Wrapped with delightful mountains and astounding scenery, Taif is a notable and cultural city in Makkah Province, and a two-hour drive from the seaside city of Jeddah. Known as the “City of Roses” due to its acclaimed roses, Taif’s climate is pleasant all year round but is known to be the best summer destination in Saudi Arabia due to its beautiful weather during summer. It offers a variety of hiking experiences and surrounded by incredible natural landscapes, it's also famous for its grapes, pomegranates, figs, roses and honey. Ta'if Regional Airport is located 30 km to the east of Taif and 70 km from Makkah.
Tajawal hotel recommendations:
1. Boudl Taif This 3-star hotel is budget-friendly, where you don’t have to break open your piggy bank to enjoy yourself and light it up. Avg. price per night for 2 people AED 264*
2. Al Muhaidb Resort Al Hada 3-star budget hotel. Avg. price per night for 2 people AED 263*
The jewel of the Red Sea, Farasan Islands It is found some 50 km offshore from Jizan, the far southwestern part of Saudi Arabia comprising 84 coral islands. You can join special tours to the island where you can see magnificent coral reefs, dive, snorkel and enjoy various historical sites. With its pristine beaches, crystal clear water, lush mangrove forests and rich underwater wildlife, Farsan Islands are one of the most picturesque places in Saudi Arabia. Jizan Regional Airport also known as King Abdullah bin Abdulaziz Airport is the airport that serves Jizan (the capital city of the Jizan Province in Saudi Arabia).
tajawal hotel recommendations:
1. Intour Jazan Hotel Intour Jazan Hotel is superbly located in Jazan. It is close to Mohammed Bin Naser Park and Al Khazzan Park. Avg. price per night for 2 people AED 386*
2. Holiday Jazan Hotel this 4-star hotel is perfectly situated in Jazan, as it is surrounded by other landmarks, such as Jizan University and also it has a vital location because of being near to Public Park. Avg. price per night for 2 people AED 434*
3. Jizan Park Hotel Park Jizan Hotel is a 3-star budget-friendly, where you don’t need to break open your piggy bank to enjoy yourself and light it up. Avg. price per night for 2 people AED 285*
4. Msharef Al Moden Suites Jazan is within a 15-minute drive of North Corniche Park and Jazan University. This aparthotel is (7.5 km) from Al Rashid Mall and (9.4 km) from Jazan Port. Avg. price per night for 2 people AED 330*
Investigate the lavish green landscape of Al Soudah in the Abha region-southwest Saudi Arabia- some 3,000 meters above sea level. Al Soudah is known for its wonderful climate during the summer months, making it a preferred destination amongst Saudi’s as well as yoga enthusiasts, extreme adventure seekers, tourists from around the region, especially when Al Soudah Festival takes place every year. Visitors can also enjoy a wide array for outdoor sports like hiking, mountain biking, paragliding, horseback riding, zip lining and bungee jumping. The area is also the natural habitat for baboons who have taken the green of juniper trees as their home. Abha International Airport located in Abha, the capital of 'Asir Province in Saudi Arabia. The airport has services to several domestic airports within the Kingdom. It also offers international flights to Aden and Sana'a in Yemen, Cairo in Egypt, Doha in Qatar, also it has nonstop flights to Dubai and Sharjah in the UAE.
tajawal hotel recommendations:
• Boudl Abha This 3 star budget hotel is near Abu Khayal Garden Park, Al Salam Theme Park, and many pleasurable sightseeing attractions. Avg. price per night for 2 people AED 375*
Al Muhaidb Residence Abha This aparthotel is inside close proximity of Muftaha Theatre and Reservoir Park.Popular points of interest near the aparthotel incorporate Muftaha Palace Museum Muftaha Palace Theatre and Abha Palace Theme Park. Abha Airport is 18 km from the property.Avg. price per night for 2 people AED 340*