Held under the patronage of H.H. Sheikh Mansour Bin Zayed Al-Nahyan, Deputy Prime Minister of the UAE, Minister of Presidential Matters and Chairman of Abu Dhabi Food Control Authority, the 8th version of SIAL Middle East will certainly hold greater than 22,000 industry professionals and 900 exhibitors this year.
Running from 12-14 December at the Abu Dhabi National Event Centre, and held in a tactical partnership with the Abu Dhabi Food Control Authority (ADFCA), as part of the Abu Dhabi Food Festival and in coordination with Abu Dhabi Tourist and Culture Authority, SIAL Middle East is expanding its range of show features to fit boosted levels of rate of interest from local, regional, and global food-related organisations.
Date palm sales
Held under the patronage of the Ministry of Presidential Affairs, the Abu Dhabi Date Palm Event is the only B2B event worldwide dedicated solely to dates, and will be co-located with SIAL Middle East, giving the perfect platform for distributors to consult with leading names in the hospitality industry.
Highlighting a fruit embedded in Emirati culture, the exhibition will permit onsite sales for the first time, opening new business chances for buyers and providers.
The Abu Dhabi Day Palm Exhibition will certainly hold 80 day manufacturers and distributors from 12 countries including structures from Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Oman, Sudan, Morocco, Tunisia, Palestine and Jordan.
This year's edition of SIAL Middle East will witness a wonderful visibility for data with a platform hosted by Eating & Night life Abu Dhabi publication. This new enhancement to the show will offer a communications hub with a number of benefits for fledgling restaurateurs. It will certainly consist of 3 distinct elements:
1. Social Media Site Hub: free social networks ‘health checks’ for all attendees and obtain support on just how hotels, restaurants and cafes can improve their social media sites existence and drive benefits for their business.
2. Communications Hub: free PR and marketing template that HoReCa companies can utilise to promote themselves to the right audience.
3. Meet the Influencers: influencer and blogger meet and greet with visitors where they can gain from industry reviewers and movie critics, and participate in a rate networking session with top influencers supplying F&B electrical outlets assist to boost brand understanding and exposure.
Arabian Buffet Competitors
With more than 1,000 contending chefs in 19 various classifications, the eighth edition of the event will additionally organize the Arabian Buffet competition, hosted by the Emirates Culinary Guild, the organiser of La Food and the culinary partner of the exhibition.
The competitors will task teams of 2 chefs and one helper to prepare and provide a luxury hotel style traditional Arabian wedding feast appropriate to feed 20 people. A selection of main courses, kebabs and treats will certainly be prepared and served by the competitors, and examined by a panel of judges.
The latest in industry trends
Co-located with SIAL Middle East this year, the Middle East Food Forum (MEFF), has broadened its features. Positioned as the voice of the local restaurant industry, MEFF will add different efforts to the line-up such as a forum with panel conversations, a networking evening, and a CEO roundtable.
SIAL Middle East returns with support from Host Enroller: Abu Dhabi Chamber, Diamond Sponsor: Jenaan Investments, Silver Sponsors: Al Rawafed and Abu Dhabi Farmers’ Services Centre, Bronze Sponsor: Mai Dubai and The Deep Seafood Company, and Halal Certification Sponsor: Emirates Authority for Standardization & Metrology.
1. Onsite sale of date fruit for the first time at Abu Dhabi Date Palm Exhibition
2. Digitalise – a communications hub for budding restaurateurs
3. La Cuisine will be offering a buffet-competition celebrating Arabian Cuisine
4. The Middle East Food Forum to showcase trends and developments in the industry