Halo Top Creamery has announced that for the first time in September, the ice cream phenomenon will hit freezers in the UAE. Halo Top ® has turned the ice cream sector around the globe into a creamy and decadent ice cream that is really nice to eat with whole bowls with only 320-360 calories. Fans can now get their hands on the nine delightful flavours of the brand in stores throughout the UAE starting this month, which include e: Carrefour, Spinneys & Choithrams.
Halo Top Creamery from Los Angeles has been established in a private search for a healthier ice cream, a former ice cream fan Justin Woolverton. In his own kitchen, he has developed a simple ice cream with a few high quality ingredients. Woolverton discovered that he had produced something unique-a thing that did not presently exist–after running his blend via an ice-cream maker that it had bought online. He started his business in 2011 and Halo Top exploded with the assistance of Doug Bouton, President of the company (and also former lawyer). The ice cream has since developed a cult-like following that propelled the brand past iconic industry leaders, becoming the best-selling tub in 2017 in U.S. grocery stores and creating the ‘better-for-you’ ice cream category worldwide. Halo Top has even been named as one of the "25 Best Inventions 2017," as eye-catching as it is delightful, and has now been marketed in more than twenty nations worldwide.
In the context of an increasing ice cream industry, Halo Top Creamery will create its UAE presence. The domastic ice cream sector is estimated to be USD $142 million by 2021, according to industry reports. More importantly, ice cream brands have gained traction worldwide in the last few years, a movement led by the launch of Halo Top to the market.
Doug Bouton, Halo Top Creamery President and COO said, “We are excited about entering into the market as a first ice cream that tastes great and actually good for you”. “We believe Halp Top brand and ice cream will exactly fit here and can’t wait to see what Emiratis think!”
Halo Top will launch with 7 milky and 2 non-milky flavors to provide ice cream enthusiasts with a large number of delightful options. The milky flavors of Halo Top are 320-360 calories and 20 grams per tub of protein. The non-dairy and vegan friendly flavors are made with coconut milk and can also be enjoyed for just 320 calories and contain 12 grams of protein per tub.
The flavors launching include:
• Sea Salt Caramel: Perfect for a luxurious self-indulgent treat, this flavor balances sweet and salty with luscious caramel swirls and a touch of sea salt
• Peanut Butter Cup: An irresistible treat for peanut butter fiends, this tub blends peanut butter ice cream with ribbons of silky peanut butter
• Vanilla Bean: The canonical classic. The taste of the vanilla bean in this iconic flavor is anything but basic and has come to be an all-time favorite amongst the more purist gourmets
• Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough: No need to sneak raw cookie dough off the spoon – this tub of creamy vanilla ice cream with real chunks of cookie dough has got you covered
• Birthday Cake: All the best parts of a birthday party packed into one delectable tub with a nostalgic twist of rainbow sprinkles
• Cinnamon Roll: Filled with chunks of doughy cinnamon rolls, this indulgent flavor will surprise you with cinnamon icing swirls that will have you begging for more
• Candy Bar: Indulge in your candy cravings with this delectable chocolate candy bar ice cream with bits of peanuts and caramel swirls
• Non-Dairy Peanut Butter Cup: Rich peanut butter and chocolate pair together deliciously in this dairy-free, coconut milk-based dessert
• Non-Dairy Sea Salt Caramel: Sweet and savory blend perfectly in this indulgent coconut milk base, creating the ideal treat that will satisfy those sweet cravings
Halo Top will be available this September at retailers across the UAE including Carrefour, Spinneys and Choithrams.