Rotana expands its presence in turkey with the launch of tri g project

Abu Dhabi, UAE, September 30: Rotana, the leading hotel management company in the Middle East, Africa, South Asia and Eastern Europe, has announced the launch of Tri G - its latest project in the fast-growing Turkish market - located in the province of Gneli. Tri G project has been launched in partnership with Mar Yapi, one of the rising stars of Turkeys vibrant real estate sector. Mar Yapi will own a 60% stake in the new project while the remaining 40% will be owned by Rotana and partners.

Located centrally with easy access to transport and in close proximity to major business and tourist attractions, Tri G project is planned with a buildable area of 38,500 square meters on a 7,000 square meter land. The landmark project will include Centro Hotels by Rotana brand with 152 rooms on eight floors, a total of 153 residences on 17 floors and 2,500 square meters of commercial space, in addition to a comprehensive range of facilities that will service the hotel rooms and serviced apartments separately.

Turkey is a key growth market for Rotana and we are very excited to partner with Mar Yapi to further expand our presence in the country with the launch of Tri G project, said Nasser Al Nowais, Chairman, Rotana. With its striking design, unique living spaces and extensive range of business and community facilities, Tri G will be a landmark project in the country.

Mnir zkk, Chairman of Mar Yapi, said, Rotana is a pioneer in the hospitality sector in the region and its a privilege for Mar Yapi to launch this ambitious project in partnership with such a reputed and long-standing player in the regional hotel scene.

The Tri G project lies on the Basn Ekspres Yolu, which connects the busiest and most important transportation axes of Istanbul - the D100 and the TEM motorway. Basn Ekspres Yolu further facilitates traffic flow to the city by linking the Atatrk International Airport to the rest of the city, being a connecting road traversed by approximately 200,000 vehicles each day.

Award-winning architectural design
Designed as a single 30-storey tower by Suyabatmaz Demirel Architects, Tri G project features a unique, spectacular design that won first place in Architectural Reviews Future Project Awards in MIPIM 2013. The project, to be built in an entirely triangular form pointing toward the sky, is poised to become a major city landmark with its stunning contemporary architecture and offers occupants generously spacious areas on each floor.

Centro Hotels by Rotana concept
Centro Hotels by Rotana is a lifestyle brand that offers convenience, style and comfort for the smart traveller on an affordable budget. As the name suggests, Centro properties are usually located at the heart of business or commercial districts in major cities across the region. The Centro hotel, which is part of Tri G project, is designed to meet the demands of the new generation of travellers who seek both finesse and functionality at reasonable rates, and offers a range of facilities including a fully-equipped gymnasium, spa, business centres, meeting rooms, complimentary Wi-Fi and more for the convenience of its guests.

Rent-guaranteed serviced apartments
The serviced apartments at Tri G come with a two-year rent guarantee, and have already begun receiving initial orders from investors. A significant feature of the serviced apartments is that owners can opt to have their units included in Rotanas Hotel Apartments, a successful sharing system already operational in various countries where the brand has a presence. This provides apartment owners the chance to earn extra income by renting their units through Rotana to immediately begin earning returns on their investments, with Rotanas know-how, hospitality infrastructure and reservation network promising to transform each serviced apartment into a high-potential investment tool.

We expect investors in the Gulf markets to comprise a sizeable segment of apartment owners at Tri G which is managed by Rotana, and we are aiming to have all serviced apartments sold ahead of the projects completion, said zkk.
The Tri G project is scheduled to open in the last quarter of 2016.

Related News Post