Feast on Benjarong Restaurant’s authentic royal Thai cuisine and stand a chance to win a getaway trip to Bangkok, Thailand for two (2) persons with airfare and hotel courtesy of Qatar Airways and Dusit Thani Bangkok. There are two ways to win. Here’s how:
Dine at Benjarong for Lunch or Dinner
• Diners are entitled to one (1) raffle coupon for every AED 300 spent per receipt.
• Contest runs from the 9th until the 30th of September 2014.
• One selected lucky winner will receive a round trip ticket to Bangkok courtesy of Qatar Airways and a stay for 3 days and 2 nights in Dusit Thani Bangkok.*
• Grand draw will be on the 1st of October 2014.
• More entries mean more chances of winning.
*Prizes are valid from the 1st of October 2014 to the 31st of January 2015 and are non-convertible to cash. Reservations and bookings are subject to availability.
Tune in to Radio 2 99.6 FM’s Breakfast with Kenny and Daisy and Afternoons with Accalia
• The contestant with the best answer wins two (2) instant entries to the Thailand Getaway raffle draw plus a dinner for two (2) worth AED500 in Benjarong on 1st of October 2014.
• What’s more, all radio contest winners get to dine in Benjarong Restaurant with Radio 2’s presenters – Daisy, Kenny and Accalia on the 1st of October where the winner will be drawn and announced.
• Announcement of the grand raffle draw winner will be pre-recorded to be played on air the following day.
This September, the following special food offerings await you.
Culinary Thai Herbs. High in nutritional contents with unique fragrance and flavors, give in to a bounty of Thai favorites infused with amazing Thai herbs, making every bite indulgently delicious yet healthy. Must-try dishes include Galumpree Muan Sai (Deep-fried marinated minced chicken, garlic and Thai parsley in cabbage roll), Yum Takrai (Lemon grass salad with prawns), Gai Toon Rarg Bua (Chicken thigh and lotus root in clear soup), Pla Krapong Khao Ning Khing (Steamed white sea bass with ginger and chili), Choo Chee Pak Boong Sai POO (Crab meat stuff in morning glory stalk with red curry sauce), and Pad Prig Mara Goong Sod (Stir fried bitter gourd with prawns and chili). Available a la carte for lunch and dinner.
Business Lunch. Time is precious and business is essential. Put oomph to your lunch meetings with Benjarong’s Business Lunch and anticipate a promise of an authentic Thai dining experience with a variety of dishes to choose from. Priced at AED 99 per person for two courses; AED 120 for three courses with a complimentary soft drink.
Group Dining Treat. Be entitled to a complimentary voucher for two persons at the famed Friday Brunch including soft drinks and chilled juices when you avail of Benjarong’s special set menu priced at AED 245 net per person for a minimum of 10 persons either for lunch or dinner.
Benjarong Thai Restaurant is located on the 24th Floor of Dusit Thani Dubai. For table reservations, call +971 4 317 4515 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.