● XPS 13 now better by every measure—smaller, thinner, lighter, with InfinityEdge 4K display in stunning Rose Gold and Alpine White colour combo
● New XPS 15 2-in- 1, the most powerful and smallest of its kind, boasts serious horsepower with 8th Gen Intel® Core™ processors and Radeon™ RX Vega M graphics
● Updated Latitude portfolio delivers more productivity for mobile professionals
At the annual Consumer Electronic Show (CES), Dell is revealing a collection of elegant new products and software to resolve the ways people play and function. In addition to exposing a few of the world's most gorgeous tools, Dell will certainly highlight extraordinary concealed innovations within these products made to boost efficiency, functionality and the overall customer experience.
" At Dell, innovation never ever rests. We're passionate about developing modern technology that expands the boundaries of just what's possible," describes Sam Burd, president, Customer Solutions Group, Dell. "With Dell, the amazing item design you see outside makes for lovely devices, yet one of our most striking advantages originates from the innovation within. Elegance and energy prowl underneath those stunning exteriors, changing and redefining individual computing, and providing people experiences they desire - and some they have actually never dreamed feasible."
Feats of engineering—XPS 13 and XPS 15 2-in- 1
Dell's XPS portfolio has won more product honors compared to any other brand name in the company's background. The most recent XPS 13 is enhanced in every imaginable method and was just called a CES 2018 Innovation Award Honoree. In addition to its next-generation InfinityEdge 4K Ultra HD display, the XPS 13 includes a stunning Rose Gold and Alpine White woven glass fiber inside as an alternative to conventional silver and black, with narrower boundaries, up to 80% even more thermal headroom, a brighter display screen and greater 4K Ultra HD resolution. Inside its thinner, lighter design, the Dell Power Manager supplies power just when you require it, while GORE Thermal Insulation, the very same material utilized in the Mars Wanderer to diffuse and dissipate warm, introduces an innovative material right into the thermal design to maintain the system cool while it works hard.
Dealing with a gap in the marketplace for thinner, lighter and a lot more powerful smart phones that both enthusiasts and expert designers demand, Dell unveils the initial XPS 15 2-in- 1, the world's most powerful 15-inch 2-in- 1, an accomplishment of engineering that personifies innovation on every level. Balancing high performance with a smooth design, the tiniest and thinnest 15.6-inch 2-in- 1 offered 1 provides the CPU and graphics horse power to run content production apps, process huge data and play AAA games while showcasing touch, pen, an innovative maglev keyboard and the display property that creators yearn for. New 8th Gen Intel ® Core ™ processor incorporating a high efficiency CPU and discrete Radeon ™ RX Vega M graphics in a single package, aid make the new XPS 15 2-in- 1 possible. The XPS 15 2-in- 1 also supplies an appealing next-generation InfinityEdge 4K Ultra HD show with vibrant colour and cinematic immersion in an impossibly slim 16mm form. Expert workmanship, premium materials and coatings including machined aluminium, carbon fiber and Corning ® Gorilla ® Glass 4 make this an useful, advanced design.
Immersive experiences with Dell Cinema
Currently more than ever before, people see motion pictures and TV programs on their PCs with the expectation of a complete motion picture experience, consisting of studio sound and visual high quality, as designers plan. That experience is currently readily available on XPS and pick Inspiron Computers via Dell Movie theater, an immersive audio and visual experience.
● CinemaColor: powered by Windows HD Color in partnership with Microsoft, decodes and
displays high vibrant variety (HDR) streamed web content with improved information, even more vivid colors, sharper brightness and a larger colour range
● CinemaSound: a Dell exclusive audio innovation powered by WavesMaxx Sound Pro that
delivers clearer highs, boosted bass and greater quantity for a real motion picture audio experience
● CinemaStreaming: powered by Awesome and SmartByte, a software-based service co-developed by Dell and Rivet Networks that optimises online streaming and interactive video clip causing much less buffering, more bandwidth and much better resolution
New monitors and a significant performance uplift for Dell’s Latitude portfolio
Dell remains to lead the industry in displays with the enhancement of the world's brightest ultrathin displays in their class 2: the Dell 27 Ultrathin Screen (S2719DM) and Dell 24 Ultrathin Monitor (S2419HM). Photos come to life in luminous, brilliant colour and both monitors sustain HDR-content playback for a CinemaColor experience, producing beautiful colour depth, quality and comparison in a basically borderless InfinityEdge display for noticeably practical photos. With a streamlined account at only 5.5 mm at its thinnest, both monitors supply peak illumination of 600 nits.
Developed for the mobile workforce, Dell's Latitude profile of safe and secure and manageable commercial note pads and 2-in- 1s has actually been totally freshened with the most recent 8th Gen Intel ® Core ™ vPro ™ 15W twin- core and quad-core cpus providing substantial efficiency improvement. Performance benchmark examinations show dramatic efficiency uplift over products based on the previous generation cpus. The extra cores and strings make a recognizable distinction on company networks when IT is running security, malware scans and various other background apps to protect and attach workers. The Latitude product likewise has actually been upgraded with several exciting brand-new hidden technologies. For instance, the Latitude 7490 notebook showcases a special active guiding antenna that supplies better WiFi variety, rate and link integrity, and a new Complete HD incredibly reduced power display that minimizes power intake by approximately 50%, leading to several hrs of additional battery life. Look into this blog for more details on these innovations and the interesting new line-up of Latitude business options.
To increase efficiency for on-the- go professionals and media enthusiasts, Dell is presenting the world's most compact Thunderbolt ™ 3 storage space tool 3 and among the fastest mobile drives offered, the Dell Performance Portable Thunderbolt SSD 1000 (1TB) and SSD 500 (500GB).
Available now around the world:
● Dell XPS 13 is available on Dell.com and will be available in stores by end of January 2018 starting at AED 7999 with an 8th Gen Intel Core i7 processor
● Dell Latitude 7490 Notebook is available on Dell.com starting at $1,049
● Dell Latitude 5490 Notebook is available on Dell.com starting at $779
● Dell Latitude 7390 2-in- 1 is available on Dell.com starting at $1,149
● Dell Latitude 5290 2-in- 1 is available on Dell.com starting at $899
● Dell XPS 15 2-in- 1 will certainly be readily available in the in the center East in April.
Visit #DellExperience at the Venetian Hotel during CES 2018
At CES, Dell is hosting an interactive gallery and a series of occasions at the Yardbird Southern Table & Bar at the Venetian. The #DellExperience will certainly be open Jan. 9-11 for all CES badge owners. Drop in each day beginning at 10 a.m. PT to get practical with the current Dell products, online truth and pc gaming trials and even more.
● Go To the Dell CES 2018 press website for thorough product information, photos, launches and a lot more: http://bit.ly/DellCES18NewsSite.
● To enjoy the Dell's CES 2018 press conference live or replay visit.
● Connect with Dell by means of Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and LinkedIn.
● Comply with the most recent news on Twitter from @Dell.
● Discover more about exactly how Dell Technologies is collaboratively fixing customers' biggest challenges by visiting our Yearly Record to Customers.
With award-winning desktops, laptops, 2-in- Ones and slim clients, effective workstations and rugged gadgets made for specialized settings, screens, endpoint security services and services, Dell gives today's labor force just what they have to firmly connect, generate, and work together from anywhere at any time. Dell, a part of Dell Technologies, services customers from customers to organizations of all dimensions across 180 countries with the industry's most extensive and innovative end-user portfolio.
+971 522 168 962