Making the whole world much more accessible for its travelers by flying to 300 international destinations than any other airline in the world, Turkish Airline consistently continuouslies raise its total passenger number.
According to the recently introduced 'January 2018 Website Traffic Results’;
- Turkish Airline reached got to the highest Load Factor January with 79.8%. Total amount Load Factor improved by 7.3 points to 79.8% with an increase of 17% in Available Seat Kilometer, while international LF enhanced by 7.5 points to 78.6%. Residential and Worldwide flights have actually gotten to the highest January LF of Turkish Airlines history.
- Double digit growth demand (revenue each kilometer) that began in July 2017, continued with 29% need growth in January 2018.
- Excluding international-to- international transfer guests (transportation guests), variety of global guests rose by 45%.
- In January, cargo/mail volume boosted by 34%, compared to January 2017. Main contributors to the development in cargo/mail volume, are Middle East with 45% increase, Residential Lines with 44% rise and Europe with 39% increase.
- In January, Load Factor raised for all areas. The United States And Canada, Middle East, Central America, South America and Africa showed noticeable development to name a few areas with 13 factors, 1 factors, 9 factors and 8 factors increase, specifically.