• Town Square Dubai by Nshama Launches Attractive  Payment Plan to ‘Live Life at Your Price’
Town Square Dubai by Nshama Launches Attractive Payment Plan to ‘Live Life at Your Price’

Community Square Dubai by Nshama has introduced a new and attractive layaway plan that will certainly provide customers a ‘live life at your price’ value proposition.

Already a thriving neighbourhood, Community Square Dubai uses customers the opportunity to come to be part of among Dubai's the majority of sought-after and unique areas offering appealing price-points that will appeal, particularly, to middle revenue professionals. As part of the new layaway plan, customers only have to make a 10 percent down payment with the rest 90 percent to be made only on handover.

The new 10/90 payment plan will certainly include in the comfort of customers and guarantee they can relocate into an 'possessed home' way of life in a personal, gated community with access to parks, cycling tracks, designed yards and a vibrant boulevard.

The plan is applicable for purchases of the thoughtfully made Safi, Zahra, Zahra Wind, Hayat Blvd, Jenna and Warda Apartments - every one of which have a central position within the area with very easy access to a range of way of living amenities. Nshama remains in the process of handing over the very first phase of Zahra Homes with even more distributions arranged in the coming months.

With immaculately laid streets, aesthetic landscapes, leisure destinations including a skating park and the Community Square Park currently preparing, the 750-acre (31 million sq feet) advancement is today considered as establishing the benchmark in affordable, owned-home living.

Community Square Dubai also features the 50,000 sq m Community Square Park, a store hotel, cineplex, and a 2.5 million sq ft retail district with over 500 retail and F&B electrical outlets in addition to a range of recreation tourist attractions. The features in Town Square Dubai consist of open air cafes, healthcare centres, schools, outside sports areas for basketball, football and tennis, and health clubs, to name a few.

Town Square is comfortably located near Al Barsha, in very easy distance to prominent malls, the Al Maktoum International Flight Terminal, which is less than 20 mins away, and the prominent Al Qudra cycle track. It is likewise near the Arabian Ranches Golf Course, Dubai Polo & Rider Club and the website of Exposition 2020 Dubai.

Check Out the Nshama Sales Centre on Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Boulevard in Downtown Dubai (during Ramadan open from Saturday to Thursday, 10am to 4pm and 8pm to 12am-- Friday by consultation) or the Town Square Sales Centre in Al Qudra (Saturday to Thursday from 10am to 5pm-- Friday by appointment). For even more information, visit www.nshama.ae or telephone call: 800 674262 (toll complimentary UAE) or +971 4607 8990 (global). The Sales Centres have representatives of financial institutions for simple document processing

82538

Comment

Plaintext

  • Allowed HTML tags: <a href hreflang> <em> <strong> <cite> <blockquote cite> <code> <ul type> <ol start type='1 A I'> <li> <dl> <dt> <dd> <h2 id='jump-*'> <h3 id> <h4 id> <h5 id> <h6 id><p>
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.