In the heart of one of the world's crucial global business centres, Four Seasons Hotel Dubai International Financial Centre is an intimate sanctuary, striking a perfect balance between comfort, professional efficiency and sophisticated style.
Here, advancements are plentiful. 2 lobbies welcome guests by vehicle from Al Sa'adah Street, or above by foot from the DIFC's myriad shops, galleries, restaurants, clubs and workplace towers. A distinct "living space" pays for visitors versatile area where to work, hang out, unwind or fulfill. An American-style restaurant supplies an enjoyable dining environment, while a sky bar with walk-up cigar mezzanine with outside terraces and scenic views puts visitors on top of the world. A private health club, fitness and relaxation sanctuary consists of a quiet rooftop pool for a break from business, or weekends at leisure.
Throughout, Four Seasons adapts to the specific requirements of its guests-- with numerous alternatives for work, rest and play, and an extremely experienced staff to help with every requirement and whim.
Four Seasons Hotel Dubai International Financial Centre, arranged to open in spring 2016, is the sis property of the recently opened Four Seasons Resort Dubai Jumeirah Beach, simply 15 minutes away by automobile. Visitors of both hotels enjoy seamless access to the facilities at both properties.
- Carlo Stragiotto
- Tihany Design (interiors).
- An art-filled, boutique style hotel with simply 106 rooms-- consisting of 27 studios and one-bedroom suites, plus a sumptuous Presidential Suite that may be configured with up to 4 bedrooms.
- All rooms include the new, fully customisable Four Seasons Bed, invitingly worn white linens, with bedside controls for lighting and window coverings, a complete charging/electrical dock, and a reading light on each side.
- Walk-in closets lead to huge bathrooms developing an individual grooming location; plus a silent butler is best for keeping the day's business clothes crisp and all set to use.
- A desk with workplace chair is one option for work; the couch table is also thoughtfully raised for both working and dining.
- A personal bar provides choice of coffees, teas, beverages and snacks, and is an ideal staging area for in-room amusing.
Dining and Drinking.
4 restaurants and lounges are amongst lots of dining and drinking options for visitors of Four Seasons, along with drop-in visitors:.
- A tea lounge off with direct access to DIFC is ideal for informal business meetings or a break during a day of shopping and gallery-hopping.
- An American-style restaurant serves of modern analyses of nostalgic favourites, with a full bar offering both retro soda fountain treats and handmade mixed drinks; the dining establishment stays open till 3:00 am for post-clubbing nightcaps and nutrition.
- A high-style sky bar with 180-degree Burj Khalifa, city skyline and Arabian Gulf views from a wrap-around balcony is the city's most recent option for stylish cocktails and socialising, with an upstairs cigar club and terrace offering the finest hand-rolled stogies with bourbons, cognacs and teas to match.
- Additional options for guests include the poolside juice bar for light refreshments, the self-serve beverage and sandwich shop in the street-level "living room," and day-and-night in-room dining.
- Several of Dubai's finest dining establishments and lounges are actions away within DIFC, including La Petite Maison, Gaucho, Roberto's and Zuma.
- Four Seasons guests also delighting in finalizing privileges at the restaurants and lounges at Four Seasons Resort Dubai at Jumeirah Beach, just 15 minutes away by car.
For business Traveller.
With more than 50 years of experience anticipating the needs of business tourists, Four Seasons remains to innovate at Four Seasons Hotel DIFC with a host of thoughtful functions and services, consisting of:.
- An option of in-room workspaces consisting of a desk with ergonomic chair, comfortable sofa with laptop-height coffee table, and bedside job lighting-- all with charging stations within simple reach.
- Guests may likewise choose to operate in the Hotel's street-level "living space," which can also be reserved for conferences and special events.
- Basic Wi-Fi is complimentary throughout the Hotel.
- Round-the-clock, multi-lingual concierge and business services unlock to the Hotel's special relationships with Dubai's best purveyors.
- Limousine services for airport transfers as well as dining, shopping and sightseeing.
Medspa, Fitness and Leisure.
A healthy life consists of time to relax and rejuvenate while travelling for business, or enjoying a vacation weekend in the city. Facilities include:.
- A 7th floor 24/7 gym and full-service health spa with five well-equipped treatment spaces.
- A spectacular glass-tank lap pool on the multi-level outside leisure deck, where visitors will also find a whirlpool gazebo with 180 degree views, comfy easy chair and a few ultra-private cabanas, and a little bar serving fresh juices, fruity mixed drinks and light treats.
- Nearby on Jumeirah Beach, Four Seasons visitors will discover 2 big landscaped pools including one booked entirely for adults surrounded by personal day cottages, a white sand beach, tennis and extensive spa facilities.
Signature Four Seasons Service.
Renowned all over the world for its customised service, Four Seasons offers the following to all visitors:.
- Expert multi-lingual concierge and company services, with access to personal consumers, personal tourist guide and other regional services.
- Twice everyday housekeeping.
- Laundry services including one-hour pressing and over night shoeshine.
- Storage of individual products for regular guests.
- Round-the-clock in-room dining.
- Complimentary early morning coffee and international papers.
- Executive airport transportation services.
- Seamless baggage transfer and finalizing privileges in between Four Seasons Hotel DIFC and Four Seasons Resort Dubai at Jumeirah Beach.