IMA’s (Institute of Management Accountants), the global association of accountants and financial professionals in business, in partnership with Marcus Evans, is pleased to announce the Middle East 6th Annual CFO 2014 Forum. The event will take place May 12-13, 2014 at the Address Hotel in Dubai Marina.
The event is dedicated to exploring the changing role of the CFO in the Middle East region. Attendees will have the opportunity to discover the latest trends and interact with some of the region’s leading experts, including:
• Rajesh Pareek, CFO, Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC); and James Waveru, Vice President of Finance – MENA, Unilever Gulf: “Growing the CFO Role of Tomorrow as the Connected and Strategic CFO”
• Ian Henderson, CFO and Director of Tax, Qatar Financial Centre Authority (QFCA): “Consolidating Approaches in Corporate Financial Performance Management to Drive Business Improvement”
• Gerhard Nagl Chief Financial Officer, Lafarge Emirates Cement LLC, UAE: “Making the Leap from CFO to CEO: Determining CFO’s Career Development Landscape”
• Christopher Whittle, Director of Middle East Operations, RiskSolve International, South Africa: “Rising Above Traditional Finance Routines to Achieve Best-in-Class Finance Operation” (half-day workshop)
• Mohamad Al Masri , President, IMA Abu Dhabi Chapter : Opening of the Event
• Farhan Khalil, CFO, Savola Group, Saudi Arabia : Balancing Financial Growth with Risk and Regulatory Compliance Effectively
• Pancho Del Mundo, CFO, Universal Robina Corporation, Philippines: Talent Agenda: Engaging and Retaining Financial Leaders in a High Performance Environment
Jeff Thomson, CMA, CAE, IMA President and CEO commented, “IMA is delighted to collaborate with Marcus Evans to empower tomorrow’s CFOs and provide a platform for networking and sharing best practices. This premier conference will help financial leaders rise to future challenges and strive for greater business performance.”
Please visit (http://bit.ly/CFO2014 ) to register for the Middle East 6th Annual CFO 2014 Forum.