From exclusive access to Milan’s iconic Duomo to a performance at the Estates Theatre in Prague, Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts is taking its commitment to offering extraordinary, immersive experiences to new heights with the latest Private Jet itinerary, Backstage with the Arts. Taking off in April 2015, travellers will enjoy 16 days of unprecedented behind-the-scenes access to some of Europe’s most exciting art experiences curated in partnership with La Fugue, Paris, renowned for designing distinguished and original bespoke itineraries focused on art, classical music and opera.
From special access to premier art collections enhanced with exclusive musical performances to private dinners and a look at some of Europe’s secret cultural gems, the most discerning arts aficionados will find themselves carried away, via private jet. Throughout this journey of discovery, guests will fly in luxurious comfort and stay exclusively at Four Seasons Hotels.
“Today’s modern luxury traveller has an insatiable curiosity for unique experiences and new discoveries while appreciating the highest level of comfort, service and access," says Susan Helstab, executive vice president marketing, Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts. “Curating our Backstage with the Arts itinerary with La Fugue, a partner who excels at delivering high-touch, exclusive cultural experiences, ensures we are consistently exceeding the expectations of our guests."
Guests will enjoy only the most exclusive and private experiences, discovering the great European cultural capitals through a very different lens. Highlights include:
• Lisbon - Private after-hours tour of the impressive Jerónimos Monastery followed by cocktails and light fare among its elaborate walls and arches. Four Seasons Hotel Ritz Lisbon
• Milan - Exclusive access to the iconic Duomo, including areas of the ancient cathedral not traditionally open to the public. Four Seasons Hotel Milano
• Istanbul - Private after hours visits to such architectural wonders as the Hagia Sophia and the Basilica Cistern. Four Seasons Hotel Istanbul at Sultanahmet
• St. Petersburg - Private tour of the extravagant St. Isaac’s Cathedral and evening gala at Pavlovsk Palace, once the hunting grounds of czars. Four Seasons Hotel Lion Palace St. Petersburg
• Prague - Performance at the Estates Theatre, where Don Giovanni premiered in 1787. Four Seasons Hotel Prague
• Paris - Private dinner at the renowned Le Jules Verne, a Michelin three-star restaurant in the Eiffel Tower. Four Seasons Hotel George V, Paris
The journey includes transportation via a specially outfitted Boeing 757, customized to seat just 52 guests and designed for maximum comfort. On board, a Four Seasons Global Guest Services Manager is available to customize the experience. Guests also enjoy meals developed by a Four Seasons executive chef and a team of Four Seasons experts are always on hand to ensure a seamless travel experience.
The price of this incredible art-filled journey is USD 69,000 per person based on double occupancy from April 20 to May 5, 2015. Single Supplement: USD 8,000. To learn more about the Backstage with the Arts itinerary and other Four Seasons Private Jet journeys, visit http://www.fourseasons.com/aroundtheworld/.