FIND JOBS IN UAE
• Work under the supervision of senior managers within the Technology Consulting practice.
• Support the team in developing digital strategies, IT strategies, and enterprise architecture
• Define strategic direction for clients and identify use cases for the application of the latest and greatest in digital and technology trends
• Support in product/ service requirements and selection activities by supporting the RFP/ RFI development.
• Identify and develop IT architecture reference models and standards.
• Familiar with blockchain, artificial intelligence, machine learning, cloud, and other trends and solutions
• Communicate effectively (both verbal and writing) with both IT personnel, executives and user communities.
• Coordinates, facilitates and makes presentations.
• Support in business development activities by developing technical proposals.
• Ability to contribute to the development RFPs for the procurement of IT solutions.
• Work with colleagues across all Middle Eastern offices on client engagements and internal initiatives as well as with international teams.
• Conduct research on emerging technologies and disseminate knowledge to Technology consultants and clients where required.
• Assist in developing new service offering for the Technology business unit in the domains of data analytics.
• Whilst working in the Technology team you will further build on your understanding of the key themes in the market and in the region.
• Work collaboratively with other Technology experts to shape the future of our clients and to bring about positive change.
• You will have access to all of the latest training and development tools and the support of the wider PwC network.
• Familiarity in TOGAF enterprise architecture framework is desired.
• Strong understanding of digital strategy and architecture concepts.
• Was part of a digital transformation / IT strategy development and execution.
• Familiar with frameworks such as Agile.
• Achievement oriented with the ability to be flexible and adaptive on a daily basis.
• Excellent organisational skills, having the ability to prioritise your workload whilst being resilient and able to cope well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
• Good understanding of one or more of the emerging technologies
• Excellent problem solving skills with a structured thinking process
• Strong time-management and organizational skills
• Ability to learn new concepts and carry out technical research
• Proven IT skills in Microsoft Office and similar suites such as G-suite applications
• Language Skills: Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) in English and Arabic
• The ability and willingness to travel within the Middle East
Minimum years experience required
• 2-4 years of experience in in digital strategy, technology strategy, solution architecture with exposure on the latest and greatest of tech trends such as blockchain, artificial intelligence, internet of things, cloud, .. etc.