• The main responsibility is to motivate their agents to close sales.
• Managers develop effective training programs that teach agents how to acquire customers, negotiate deals, and secure financing and complete paperwork for the sale.
• Managers set weekly, monthly and yearly monetary goals for the agents to achieve. (sales
• Assign floor duty and open houses
• Arrange new listing tours for salespeople
• Keep records of sales associates' productivity
• Work with salespeople to improve performance and terminate unsatisfactory performers
• Develop company-wide marketing and oversee advertising placement and budget
• Resolve disputes among salespeople
• Report on sales activities to top management
• Perform human resources duties, such as conducting interviews, hiring new staff and transferring or dismissing seasoned staff
• Excellent communication and 'people skills'
• Strong leadership and negotiation skills
• Ability to motivate and lead a team
• Good planning and organizational skills
• The ability to work calmly under pressure
• Passion for selling
• Results orientated- Good time management
• Analytical, Creative thinker, Dynamic character
• Computer Skills
• Good command of English
• Should have a UAE Driving License