FIND JOBS IN UAE
Enter Email ID
• Over five (5) years in the sectors of Project operation Management
• Procurement management and technical services for Utilities (District Cooling), for Real Estate projects.
• Proven success in delivery of projects.
• Highly organised with strong capacity to prioritise workload, delegate deliverable and steer project completion within established deadlines
Role & Responsibility:
• Overall project management including project engineering, planning and scheduling
• Responsible for project engineering activities
• Monitoring the project progress, controlling project risk through ensuring that the appropriate
• project execution strategies are implemented
• Review of engineering deliverable including P&ID, piping layout, general arrangement layout, piping isometrics
• Control cost including variation management to limit sub-contractor variations, and project Management cost.
• Procurement support and contract administration.
• Review of QA/QC documents for Mechanical sub-contractors
• Assisting project team on commissioning and vendor variations claims.
• Manage vendor documentation, deliveries on time and payments progress
• Acted as a technical generalist in a variety of disciplines including not limited to equipment, structural, piping, electrical, instrumentation and mechanical.
• Chaired weekly meetings with the technical teams to discuss scheduling of works in a planned manner.
• Managed financial performance of the project and identify cost saving opportunities through
• Resource utilisation, procurement strategy for cost reduction and operational excellence.
• 3 – 5 Years’ Experience in Project Management Position
• Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering