FIND JOBS IN UAE
Lead Designers drive UX strategy and interaction design to create, engage and inspire. They have a strong understanding of design thinking, human-centred design, human computer interaction and are fluent in the latest technology trends. They are design leaders, innovative problem solvers, self-starters and strong collaborators who excel in a fast-paced environment.
• Lead the Venture Design team s process and decision making including planning, prioritising, and scheduling.
• Lead and participate in concept sessions leveraging ethnographic research and design thinking.
• Balance customer frictions and needs with our client s business goals, market viability and technical feasibility.
• Translate customer insights into concepts, personas, user journeys, storyboards, system maps, user flows, wireframes, visual design comps and prototypes with Sketch, Adobe CS, InVision, and other tools.
• Incorporate user research and usability testing to iterate on product solutions.
• Collaborate effectively with multi-disciplinary teams including Management Consultants, Product Managers, Engineers, Marketers, and Corporate Executives.
• Communicate the product s vision and articulate design decisions and trade-offs to Partners and Clients, both verbally and visually.
• Partner with engineering to ensure designs are properly implemented.
• Work with marketing to develop brand guidelines, online advertising, and websites.
• Contribute through knowledge sharing, presentations, organising events, recruiting, and coaching other Designers
• Several years of experience as an Experience Designer preferred.
• Prior people management experience is essential
• Working experience with Sketch, Adobe CS, and InVision.
• Proven experience delivering concepts, personas, user journeys, storyboards, user flows, wireframes, prototypes, etc.
• Exceptional communication skills and presentation skills.
• Excellent people management skills to collaborate with colleagues and cross-functional teams.
• A self-starter with an ability to excel in a dynamic, ever-changing environment.