FIND JOBS IN UAE
We're getting ready to launch an innovative and disruptive product to provide fuel and car services in Dubai, and are looking to scale the team at pace!
Lead Designers drive UX strategy and interaction design to create, engage and inspire. They have a strong understanding of design thinking, human-centred design, human computer interaction and are fluent in the latest technology trends. They are design leaders, innovative problem solvers, self-starters and strong collaborators who excel in a fast-paced environment.
• Lead the Venture Design team s process and decision making including planning, prioritising, and scheduling.
• Lead and participate in concept sessions leveraging ethnographic research and design thinking.
• Balance customer frictions and needs with our client s business goals, market viability and technical feasibility.
• Translate customer insights into concepts, personas, user journeys, storyboards, system maps, user flows, wireframes, visual design comps and prototypes with Sketch, Adobe CS, InVision, and other tools.
• Incorporate user research and usability testing to iterate on product solutions.
• Collaborate effectively with multi-disciplinary teams including Management Consultants, Product Managers, Engineers, Marketers, and Corporate Executives.
• Communicate the product s vision and articulate design decisions and trade-offs to Partners and Clients, both verbally and visually.
• Partner with engineering to ensure designs are properly implemented.
• Work with marketing to develop brand guidelines, online advertising, and websites.
• Contribute through knowledge sharing, presentations, organising events, recruiting, and coaching other Designers
• Several years of experience as an Experience Designer preferred.
• Prior people management experience is essential
• Working experience with Sketch, Adobe CS, and InVision.
• Proven experience delivering concepts, personas, user journeys, storyboards, user flows, wireframes, prototypes, etc.
• Exceptional communication skills and presentation skills.
• Excellent people management skills to collaborate with colleagues and cross-functional teams.
• A self-starter with an ability to excel in a dynamic, ever-changing environment.