FIND JOBS IN UAE
We would like to take this opportunity to introduce our client as one of the leading Organisation. Our Client is a well-established private trading company founded in 2005, trading in niche perfumery components (fragrance & packaging) from Europe. Led by our passion for fragrance, we put our creativity and innovation to work to develop packaging for the worlds most desirable brands, delighting our customers every day. We currently have an opportunity for a Key Account Manager for Packaging Division in our company.
Designation: Key Account Manager
Location: Dubai, UAE
Educational Qualification: Bachelors Degree.
Total Exp: Minimum 6 years of work experience in Sales from Perfumery Packaging Industry or from Finished Perfume Industry or from Wholesale Packaging. Must have experience in areas of account management, developing strategic accounts, identifying sales potentials and forecasting within the industry. Experience in sales must be field sales (B2B)
Salary: Between AED 12,000/- to AED 20,000/- plus commission.
This is a critical role which involves creating the overall business strategy and taking leadership for the business of major global client with significant sales. You will develop, implement and execute sales strategy with the objective of sales growth and developing business opportunities.
Strong knowledge of the perfumery packaging industry is required (fine fragrance, glass bottles, allusions, caps, collars & pumps).
1. Lead and manage the account to profitably growing sales and meet both internal and client objectives.
2. Develop and maintain successful working relationships.
3. Work with demand planning, customer care and the supplier to ensure high level of service to our clients.
4. Get a clear and complete briefing from clients, translate their needs into company projects; generating briefs to our supplier.
5. Anticipate clients needs and lead proactive projects to generate new business opportunities.
6. Identify business opportunities, decision factors and success criteria and define action plan accordingly.
7. Advising the customers on the accurate pricing according to the company's policies.
8. Build the account plan and sales budget annually, monitor sales and profitability versus objectives.
1. Female or Male. Age between 32 years to 50 years.
2. Nationality Indian National Only.
3. Passion for the fragrance industry.
4. Strong business acumen.
5. Ability to develop successful client and internal relationships.
6. Sales and negotiation skills.