FIND JOBS IN UAE
Job description / Role
A government entity in Sharjah seeks a HR Consultant/Organizational Development Advisor for a 2 year project. This is to lead an already established HR function through transformation and developing the in situ HR team.
The salary for the role is around AED 40,000 per month with only medical (no other benefits)
A government entity in Sharjah.
* Act as a consultant to management in case of an organisational restructure, ensure proper positioning of managerial positions and properly communicate and document such changes
* Manage jobs in terms of classification, documentation, and leveling. Develop, maintain and approve job creation, modification and leveling requests and procedures
* Manage work process improvement activities
* Conduct strategic workforce planning analysis, develop and present to management programs to cover attrition and expansion factors
* Develop and review HR consultancy contracts and manage the execution of them through the appropriate resource assignment and within the assigned time frame.
* Conducts a wide range of activities related to assigning work to subordinates, tracking progress, provide mentorship and coaching and advise on the final work product quality
* Identifies developmental and training needs to subordinates and ensure there are 100% work coverage in the team in case of vacations and out of company assignments
* Salary cash per month around AED 40,000 plus medical for self (no other benefits) for a 2 year contract.
* MUST have previous experience working in a specialized OD Advisor/HR Consultant role
* 10-15 years experience in a HR/OD role, proven project management experience
* Bachelors degree and HR certification is a MUST, a Masters degree will be desirable
* Proven experience in HR strategy and building relationships with senior stakeholders
* Experienced working with local entities and accustomed to UAE government culture and ways of working
* Professional English communication with clear presentation skills and influence senior figures