FIND JOBS IN UAE
Job description / Role
An international company with small operations in the region require a Head of HR to cover their UAE, KSA & Qatar employees.
An international company in the industrial industry (employees are majority blue collar)
* Business partner with the senior stakeholders on HR best practice, new initiatives and transformation projects
* Lead a small team of specialists in talent, admin and training - building and developing the team as needed
* Implement and drive new employee engagement strategy
* Work on organisational design and company structure, implementing changes where necessary
* Implement new policies and procedures in all countries (KSA the biggest focus)
* Train a new KSA HR team - this will require regular travel to KSA
* The ideal candidate will have multinational company experience, ideally in an industrial environment (experience working with blue collar or labourers)
* Comprehensive understanding of Qatar and KSA labour law - this is essential as most of the project work is in these 2 countries. You will also have regular travel to Qatar & KSA.
* At least 8 years generalist HR experience, a large proportion in a management role with team leader experience
* Strong leadership qualities and proven experience handling challenging stakeholders
* UAE experience is essential, as well as currently being based in the UAE.
* A Bachelors degree and ideally an HR related qualification is necessary