FIND JOBS IN UAE
What experience and skills do you need?
• Experience running design teams (of around 10-15 people in both onshore and remote locations)
• Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
• Ability to engage executive leadership across a company to drive benevolent change, through design
• A natural ability to communicate abstract concepts to diverse audiences
• A sense of entrepreneurship- you re a self-starter and a leader who always asks why
• Great coaching skills and a love for developing your team
• Strong commercial understanding
• Proven experience showing initiative and independence in achieving outcomes (but able to ask for help).
What s in it for you?
Variety - No one day will likely be the same. You ll have the chance to work on different platforms and across multiple industries and a variety of projects
Empowerment - to influence the way we work and solve problems
Professional Growth - At any level of an organisation we know you re happiest when you re learning new things, so you ll be given an annual allowance to spend on your professional growth such as attending a conference or taking a course. It s like a makeover for your mind!
Mentorship - a chance to mentor and support the members of your team, providing design leadership and advice
Innovation - our regular Innovation Days allow us to take a break from client work to spend time playing with the latest tech and improving our tools and techniques.
Some of the other benefits we offer include:
• 25 days holiday (in addition to all public holidays)
• 60 AED monthly mobile phone allowance
• The opportunity to work remotely when you need to
• Free lunch and drinks on Thursdays
• The chance to work on different projects in our other offices (London, Melbourne, Tokyo, Singapore, Sydney, New York, Mumbai, etc.)
*We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.*
So what happens next?
Once we've received your application, we'll give it as much attention as it deserves and you'll hear from us either way. If we think you could be a good addition to our team, we will give you a call and from there you'll cruise through our recruitment process.