FIND JOBS IN UAE
As a Creative Strategist at H+K, you will be required to think differently in order to challenge, interrogate and understand the goals and objectives of a client s brief and have a sound insight on the client s industry, lead the research and develop brand and campaign strategies. You will be required to prepare thoughtful and insightful proposals, working across multiple projects and clients simultaneously. You will be required to be diligent, thorough and data-led in your approach.
You will be part leader and part do-er, an experienced visionary with the responsibility of ensuring that execution supports the strategy elements. Your role will sit between Data & Measurement and The Studio. You will need to be a creative thinker, influential collaborator and highly persuasive presenter.
• Assess strategic problems, develop insights, trends, recommendations and strategic direction and platforms for clients. For which you will require a working knowledge and keen interest in primary and secondary, quantitative and qualitative research methods as well as basic literacy in behavioral science
• Create strategies that are driven by evidence, lead to clear and practical communication solutions which are creatively fruitful and impact orientated
• Be accountable for writing concise and inspiring creative briefs authoring the creative platform and briefing the studio and broader H+K team
• Provide senior counsel to clients and lead insight driven content strategies for current and new clients, provide recommendations to clients on the best channels/communities for specific clients and campaigns and champion creative work that will work across all channels
• Lead, participate and facilitate strategic discussions both internally and with clients
• Display skills in proposal writing, with the ability to adapt tone and style to match a client s individual requirements
• Champion the H+K Way and display and share skills in the basics of planning and strategy throughout the process
• Identify critical issues, trends and opportunities for our diverse client base
• Help clients develop their knowledge of H+K s offering, capabilities and network
• Collaborate and consult closely the Studio s creative and production teams regarding their output, client projects, new business, etc.
• Ensure all projects and campaigns are concluded with a conclusive and detailed case study, ensuring the outcomes of campaigns are a core part of your responsibility.
• Drive escalation of knowledge within the agency, continuously focus efforts on developing and enhancing the skills and capabilities of the business, sharing key learnings and developing the expertise in the agency as a whole
• Champion the importance of client satisfaction and service within the team, leading by example and encouraging positive client relationship building behaviour
• Provide creative and strategic recommendations to growth plans for clients, identify new opportunities
• Sell creative strategy as a billabel service to new and existing clients
• Ensure our creative work is more easily bought by ensuring it is on strategy and will deliver the objectives
• Play a pro-active role in terms of proposal development, pitching and conversion.
• Lead and present in new business pitches and make active contribution
• To build, develop and lead high performing teams and/or individuals with the right mix of competencies and capabilities to meet the changing client agenda
• Be the linchpin between data & measurement and the Studio building strong relationships to ensure our work is insight lead and outcome focussed
• Goal setting and performance management: act as an efficient and dedicated line manager; develop career plans for people you line manage; and mentor team members to develop their potential
• Play a central role in recruiting new talent to the team/agency and retention of existing talent
• Responsible for inspiring and mentoring junior team members and helping develop greater expertise within the agency
About Hill+Knowlton Strategies
Hill+Knowlton Strategies has been at the forefront of strategic communications since 1927. Today, our team of trusted advisors and creative experts work across 13 offices in the United States, in disciplines including corporate, crisis, consumer marketing, technology, healthcare, content marketing, digital communications as well as public affairs and financial communications. Our commitments to our people and to fostering a culture of work-life blend have led to the rm earning the prestigious Work-Life Seal of Distinction, an award for the Most Innovative Agency Initiative, and being named among the Top Places to Work in PR and the Organizations of the Year for gender diversity. Headquartered in New York City, our parent company, Hill+Knowlton Strategies Inc., has more than 80 offices in 50 countries as well as an extensive associate network. Because of our footprint and breadth of expertise, we can seamlessly partner with clients locally, regionally and around the world to solve business challenges with impact.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Hill+Knowlton Strategies does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of their race, creed, color, age, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military status, national origin, or ancestry.