FIND JOBS IN UAE
As a Creative Copywriter at H+K, you will be required to think differently in order to challenge, interrogate and understand the goals and objectives of a client s brief and have a sound insight on the client s industry, lead the research and develop brand and campaign strategies. You will be required to prepare thoughtful and insightful proposals, working across multiple projects and clients simultaneously. You will be required to communicate ideas to clients and to our client's customers.
You will be a part leader and part do-er, an experienced visionary with the responsibility of ensuring that execution supports the strategy elements. Your role will sit between Creative Strategy and The Studio. You will need to be a creative thinker, influential collaborator and highly persuasive presenter and writer.
You will also have an existing portfolio of creative copywriting spanning multiple industries across B2B, B2C and B2G.
INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
• Creative manifestos
• Social media content
• Awards entries
• Website copywriting
• Copy for SEO
• Video Scripts
• User Experience Journeys
• Assess strategic problems, develop insights, trends, recommendations and strategic direction and platforms for clients. For which you will require a working knowledge and keen interest in primary and secondary, quantitative and qualitative research methods as well as basic literacy in behavioural science
• Create strategies that are driven by evidence, lead to clear and practical communication solutions which are creatively fruitful and impact orientated
• Be accountable for writing concise and inspiring proposals and creative outputs, authoring the creative platform and working with the broader creative team to bring ideas to life
• Lead, participate and facilitate creative discussions both internally and with clients
• Display skills in proposal writing, with the ability to adapt tone and style to match a client s individual requirements
• Champion the H+K Way and display and share skills in the basics of planning and strategy throughout the process
• Collaborate and consult closely the Studio s creative and production teams regarding their output, client projects, new business, etc.
• Provide creative and strategic recommendations to growth plans for clients, identify new opportunities
• Sell creative copywriting as a billable service to new and existing clients
• Ensure our creative work is more easily bought by ensuring it is on strategy and will deliver the objectives
• Play a pro-active role in terms of proposal development, pitching and conversion.
• Lead and present in new business pitches and make an active contribution
• Demonstrate the new H+K cultural behaviours
• It is a mandatory requirement for you to attend training courses arranged by the Hub
• Be bold, demonstrate curiosity, be brave and bring the outside in
About Hill+Knowlton Strategies
Hill+Knowlton Strategies has been at the forefront of strategic communications since 1927. Today, our team of trusted advisors and creative experts work across 13 offices in the United States, in disciplines including corporate, crisis, consumer marketing, technology, healthcare, content marketing, digital communications as well as public affairs and financial communications. Our commitments to our people and to fostering a culture of work-life blend have led to the rm earning the prestigious Work-Life Seal of Distinction, an award for the Most Innovative Agency Initiative, and being named among the Top Places to Work in PR and the Organizations of the Year for gender diversity. Headquartered in New York City, our parent company, Hill+Knowlton Strategies Inc., has more than 80 offices in 50 countries as well as an extensive associate network. Because of our footprint and breadth of expertise, we can seamlessly partner with clients locally, regionally and around the world to solve business challenges with impact.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Hill+Knowlton Strategies does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of their race, creed, colour, age, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military status, national origin, or ancestry.