FIND JOBS IN UAE
1. Corporate Safety and Security Specialist Level 3 (S3), is a mid-level position with Frontier Services Group's (FSG) Safety and Security (SAFSEC) team and is the next step up from the mid-level entry position of S2.
2. An S3 has two primary functions:
a. To support the SAFSEC department, at a global or regional level with internal safety and security requirements, particularly related to areas such as journey management and incident response.
b. To support FSG regional offices with commercial projects related to security, particularly with regards to physical security, including but not limited to man-guarding supervision and protective services.
Responsibilities (functions and duties)
3. Internal SAFSEC support:
a. Support and manage FSG's journey management requirements as a member of either the Global Command Information Centre (CIC) or an FSG Regional Operations Centre (ROC).
b. Execute and assist with the development of Global safety and security policy, standards, guidelines and procedures to ensure on-going maintenance of security.
c. Partake in and manage physical protection responsibilities, including but not limited to; asset protection, workplace violence prevention, access control, video surveillance and more.
d. Maintain and establish good communications with the Global and regional SAFSEC teams, other corporate departments and client personnel.
e. Assist with the development of site orders, incident response planning, emergency action planning and crisis management planning in line with FSG policy.
f. Document and assist with the management of incidents to include security breaches and make recommendations for improvements.
g. Provide weekly reports to line manager as required.
4. Commercial SAFSEC support
a. Supervise S1 and S2 SAFSEC team members and assist project managers (PM) to ensure appropriate safety and security support to SAFSEC programs and projects.
b. Assist with the development of commercial proposals for clients in line with regional business development requirements.
c. Deliver basic security reviews and audits for clients in line with FSG standards.
d. Support projects through the active supervision of security guards on site, ensuring they are fulfilling duties in accordance with contractual requirements and FSG standards.
e. Provide weekly reports to PM as required.
f. In addition, personnel will be expected to develop through training, skills in various safety and security related areas, to include but not limited to; physical and information security operations, close protection operations, operations center management, site surveys and reviews.
Note: A particular focus on security risk training will be expected at S3.
5. An S3 is required to have a minimum of either:
a. 2-3 years' experience within FSG as an S2.
b. 4-6 years' experience in a safety and security related field, i.e., corporate security, military, police, etc.
a. High/secondary school graduate.
b. Graduate of FSG's International Security Specialist Program (ISSP) Modules 1-2.
c. Membership of the American Society for Industrial Security (ASIS).
a. Medical first aid qualification such as Basic Life Support (BLS) or Advanced Life Support (ALS).
b. Project management qualification such as PRINCE2 or Association for Project Management (APM) project management qualification (PMQ).
c. Generalist security qualification such as; Certified Protection Professional (CPP), Physical Security Professional (PSP), or Certified Security Management Professional (CSMP).
Specialist knowledge required:
8. An S3 will have a working knowledge of at least two of the following languages: English, Mandarin, Cantonese, Arabic, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Swahili, or other indigenous languages of Africa or Asia.
9. Knowledge of additional languages is an advantage.
10. Must have basic IT skills and demonstrate the ability to use software such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
11. Must have basic project management understanding and experience.
12. Must have basic proposal writing experience.
13. Must be a minimum of 21 years of age.
14. Must be able to obtain and maintain a security clearance. This generally means that the candidate must not have a criminal record.
15. Must be able to pass the FSG basic physical fitness assessment.
16. Willingness to deploy to high threat and frontier environments where shift work will be required. Candidates may express a preference to deploy to specific projects or countries for which the terms and conditions of employment will be appropriate.