FIND JOBS IN UAE
1. Corporate Safety and Security Professional Level 2 (P2) is an experienced level position with Frontier Services Group's (FSG) Safety and Security (SAFSEC) team. P2 assists with oversight and coordination of safety and security efforts across FSG including; global policies and procedures, risk management, physical security programs, crime prevention, information technology, compliance programs, crisis and emergency management, other safety and security related initiatives and standards.
Responsibilities (functions and duties)
2. Support and manage all areas of the project life cycle to include; business development and client liaison, proposal writing and development, project costing and budgeting, project management, and delivery.
3. Deliver on safety and security related projects as required. Delivery may be for internal or external clients. Projects will likely include the delivery of:
a. Physical security reviews, audits, and risk assessments.
b. Development of safety and security-related plans, procedures and standard operating procedures (SOP).
c. Close protection.
d. Education and training, including; travel security, crisis management and hostile environment awareness training.
4. To deliver on projects in a nominated specialist area to include but not limited to; aviation security (AVSEC), port security, crisis management and business continuity, risk assessments based on ISO 31000 and American Petroleum Institute (API) security vulnerability assessment (SVA) methodology, etc.
5. Assist SAFSEC team members and program managers to ensure appropriate safety and security support to SAFSEC programs and projects.
6. Assist in identifying key risks and objectives within your department or region, consistent with the FSG safety and security strategy.
7. Assist with the development and implementation of global safety and security policies, standards, guidelines and procedures to ensure ongoing maintenance of security.
8. Develop and maintain local country security risk assessments and country plans, including; crisis management, evacuation and travel security plans and SOPs.
9. Investigate incidents to include security breaches and make recommendations for improvements.
Note: Role dependent P2s may also be required to maintain relationships with provincial, local, state and national law enforcement and other related government agencies.
10. Should have a minimum of 4 years military or law enforcement service.
11. Should also have a minimum of 5 years corporate security experience and should be able to demonstrate experience and knowledge of ISO 31000 methodology. Should also be able to provide examples of the practical application of skills in areas such as security reviews, audits, and risk assessments.
12. 2 years international security experience in Asia, the Middle East and/or Africa.
a. High/secondary school graduate.
b. Maintain safety and security qualification/certification such as Certified Protection Professional (CPP), Physical Security Professional (PSP), and Certified Security Management Professional (CSMP).
c. Specialist security qualification/certification such as; AVSEC, API SVA methodology, ISO 31000 certification, ISO 23001, etc.
d. Membership of the American Society for Industrial Security (ASIS).
a. Bachelor s degree, preferably in a safety and security field.
b. Project management qualification such as PRINCE2 or Association for Project Management (APM) project management qualification (PMQ).
Specialist knowledge required
15. The P2 will have a working knowledge of at least two of the following languages: English, Mandarin, Cantonese, Arabic, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Swahili, or other indigenous languages of Africa or Asia.
16. Knowledge of other languages is an advantage.
17. Must have good IT skills and demonstrate the ability to use software such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
18. Must have a working knowledge of project management and proposal writing.
19. Must have basic finance skills, enabling budget planning for projects.
20. Should have experience and knowledge of evaluating, developing and managing safety and security training programs.
21. Must be able to obtain and maintain a security clearance.
22. Must be able to pass the FSG fitness test