FIND JOBS IN UAE
About Four Seasons Hotel DIFC
In the prestigious Dubai International Finance Centre, Four Seasons Hotel DIFC is a boutique-style sanctuary ideal for business trips and urban getaways. Stylish and filled with art, this intimate address features just 106 accommodations, including 28 suites. With its iconic location, fresh approach to luxury and legendary personalized service, Four Seasons is sure to exceed the high expectations in the ultra-competitive Dubai market. Successful Four Seasons Candidates will be offered once-in-a-lifetime opportunity rich in personal and professional growth.
Join our Team
• Work with a team that boasts of employee diversity of 44 nationalities and which is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service.
• Four Seasons provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests.
• Four Seasons have been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine's 100 best companies to work for since 1998.
The Captain position provides an expertly served beverage or dining experience; anticipating the guests needs and as an expert on the menu options.
• Executes all tasks assigned by his/her superiors
• Demonstrates a high degree of standards awareness; promotes teamwork and acts as role model
• Attends all scheduled training sessions
• Displays warmth, care and genuine enthusiasm when dealing with guests and internal customers; lives the Golden Rule
• Prepares mise-en-place; sets up and clears tables in the work area. Maintains high standards of hygiene and orderliness
• Provides genuine hospitality and recognition, acts as host/hostess in the work area. Promotes hotel services and products
• Takes orders for, serves (where applicable, prepares) food and beverages to guests as per resort standards in a friendly, timely and efficient manner
• Possesses a high degree of product knowledge and relevant technical skills. Keeps abreast of events in the Hotel
• Anticipates guest needs, offers suggestions and ascertains satisfaction
• Takes ownership of guest concerns and requests and acts decisively to ensure guest satisfaction when glitches occur
• Adheres to the Hotel's code of conduct and grooming & hygiene standards
• Is seen as working hands-on, assists colleagues in crunch times; Walks the talk
• Actively participates in briefings and meetings
• Maintains a clean and orderly work area and promotes a safe working environment
• Describes food & beverage menu items with interesting and vivid descriptions in a concise, informative and appropriate manner
• Is highly sensitive to guest preferences; assists in compiling guest history; offers a special service touch when an opportunity is presented
• Requisitions supplies according to established procedures
• Accurately posts guest checks, processes payments and adheres to related control procedures in a vigilant manner
• Has 1 -2 years of relevant experience in 5 star hotels/resorts or reputable stand alone restaurants
• Possesses aptitude and upward mobility
• Possesses finesse and personal flair
• Technical education in Hospitality is preferred
• Takes pride in serving the guests and service is in the blood!
What do we offer
Tax free Salary, Service charge, complimentary full board living accommodation in a high quality, well-resourced staff housing, paid home leave tickets, vibrant social and sporting events, free transportation to and from work, end of Service Gratuity, excellent Learning & Development Programmes, Vibrant fitness facilities including Swimming Pool, complimentary nights in other Four Seasons Hotels and much more.
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons visit us:
We look forward to receiving your application!