FIND JOBS IN UAE
Call Center Representative Months Spouse Vacancy in Dubai
• The role of the patient service assistant is to ensure all patient inquiries/requirements are dealt with in an efficient manner whilst providing a high standard of customer service. Support clinicians and manage the patient booking system effectively.
• Opening duties
• Welcome patients and visitors to the clinic and assist them with their requirements.
• Optimize patient satisfaction, provider time and treatment room utilization by scheduling appointments in person or by telephone.
• Register new patients and update existing patient information to ensure up to do patient information at all times.
• Keep patient appointment on schedule by notifying clinician of the patient s arrival.
• Review service delivery compared to schedule; reminding clinicians/patients of delays.
• Manage patient experience, anticipate patient s anxieties, answering patient queries and maintaining reception area.
• Ensure availability of treatment information by filing and retrieving patient records.
• Maintains patient accounts by obtaining, recording and updating personal and financial information.
• Obtains revenue by recording and updating financial information, recording and collecting patient charges, controlling credit extended to patients.
• Maintains business office inventory and equipment by checking stock, anticipating supplies needed, placing and expediting orders for supplies, verifying receipt of supplies.
• Help patients in distress by responding to emergencies.
• Protect patient rights by maintaining confidentiality of personal and financial information.
• Maintain operations by following policies and procedures, reporting any necessary changes.
• Work as a team to support the smooth running of the department.
• Scan and upload documents to patient files on the request of clinicians.
• Upload MRI/X-ray cd images to pacs and attached medical reports to patient files. Ensure doctors received the information in a timely manner.
• Accounting duties, ensuring all financial transactions with patients are dealt with accurately.
• Closing duties
Call Centre Duties:
• Manage large volume of incoming calls, Internal and external, in a timely manner.
• Follow communication Scripts when necessary.
• Identify patient needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions.
• Transfer calls correctly to the right department/individual and ensure you provide information about the caller (Name, company (if applicable), reason for call etc)
• Seize opportunities to book in patients for follow up/recurring appointments.
• Manage the answer machine messages and ensure callers receive a return call within the specified service levels.
• Follow and keep updated with the book of knowledge.
• Always display the highest level of professionalism and provide excellent customer service.
• Always answer calls with a smile
• Ensure information provided to patients, such as pricing appointment times appointment location, is accurate.
• Educated to diploma level
• Computer literate
• Minimum experience in similar role of 2 years.
• Read, write and speak English
Interested candidates can send their CV.