FIND JOBS IN UAE
• Greet visitors and patients in a timely and friendly manner.
• Inform the patient if the doctor is running late or is unable to attend to his patients for the day. In such cases, the receptionist must be courteous, apologize for the inconvenience caused, and assure the patient that the appointment will be rescheduled.
• Register patients according to established protocols.
• Assist patients with completion of pre-registration forms
• Ensure patient information is accurate including billing information.
• Inform patients of medical office procedures and policy.
• Maintain and manage patient records
• Answer incoming calls and deal with inquiries
• Transfer calls as required
• Schedule patient appointments
• Collect co-pays and payments
• Report statistics as required
• Obtain external medical reports as required by medical professionals
• Deal with incoming and outgoing post
• Complete other clerical duties as assigned
• Maintain stock of forms and office supplies
• Ensure reception area is well maintained, neat and clean
• Maintain the privacy of patients, assuring patient confidentiality at all times.
• Train new Reception employees.