FIND JOBS IN UAE
The Administrative Officer will responsible for Administrative functions.
The Administrative Officer objectives will be to achieve timely and accurate reporting and, provide seamless operational support to the Administration Manager to achieve the department’s objectives.
* Responsible to maintain all company vehicles documents and ensure that all legal requirements are met (registration renewal, insurance & fines etc.)
* Ensure vehicles are regularly maintained as per schedule and technical safe
* Ensuring for all departments and Business Units that appropriate transportation is provided if and when required
Responsible for driver’s log books and claims
* Ensure that for the office location maintenance and cleaning services - either through external services providers or landlord – are performed when needed
* Ensure all general office equipment and machines are regularly maintained and fixed and propose a replacement for damaged equipment if needed
* Responsible for the stationery items and other consumable goods starting from request receiving from the department and business unit, distribution and ensuring the availability of stationery items.
* Processing monthly telephone bills for the company.
* Ensuring that all office receptions are fully and professional operating during office hours, guests are welcomed and hospitality services are provided
* Responsible for archiving (soft and hard copy) and document control system for recording and tracking of all documents.
Building Logistics Management:
* Provide all employees with a functional work station and secure office environment
* Responsible for all the offices within the ADCI Group maintenance and cleanings services through external services provides within the building the outside the building is performed if and when needed
* Organize building inductions, ensure induction records are maintained and saved.
* Ensure fixed assets are operated safely by trained personnel and in a legally compliant manner
* Ensure all fixed assets are inspected, maintained and tested as per agreed intervals
* Manage all movements of fixed assets and recommend disposal of fixed assets at the end-of-life-cycle
* Ensure that all departments can operate without interruption (except IT Services)
* Responsible for all the internal traffic management and organize building induction, ensure induction record are maintained and saved
* Ensure that all Office Tenancy Contracts, Trade Licenses or any other documents related to local authorities (except legal cases) are properly maintained
* Developing communication objectives that are consistent with the organization’s overall objectives, interact directly with key publics, providing information (with recommendations) to other members of the management team
* Assist with hiring Administration team members by conducting assessment tests and interviews and perform other administrative task assigned by administration manager.