FIND JOBS IN UAE
* HR MANAGER:
- 4-5 Years of proven job-related experience
- Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy & Managing the recruitment and selection process
- Bridging management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
* PERSONAL ASSISTANT/EXECUTIVE SECRETARY:
- Arranging travel requirements, visas, and accommodation, and go with the manager to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations.
- Answering phone calls, inquiries and requests and communicating it to the management in real time.
- Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc)
- Proficient in MS Office and “back-office” software.
- In-depth knowledge of office management & Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Outstanding communication and Integrity and confidentiality
- Manage all financial transactions from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets.
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Update accounts receivable/payable and issue invoices and perform reconciliations
- Excellent organizing abilities & Great attention to detail
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant computer software like Tally & QuickBooks.
* FINANCE MANAGER:
- Analyze everyday financial activities and subsequently provide advice and guidance to upper management on future financial plans.
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results, and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans
- Manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
- Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
- Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken
- Experience in the financial sector with previous possible roles such as financial analyst & Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns