FIND JOBS IN UAE
Key Responsibilities will include:
Our client a large conglomerate group is looking to recruit a Training Coordinator reporting directly to the Group HR Director of the company.
We are looking for a Training Specialist to enhance the competencies of individual employees by designing and conducting training programs that will boost employee s workplace performance in alliance with company s core values. You will be responsible for performing training needs assessments, designing and delivering curriculum and learning materials and for managing all phases of training interventions.
• Conduct/arrange for assessments: Know assessment tools, ability to analyze results and evaluate
• Ability to manage people s career aspiration, develop career development, plan, succession, IDP, guide the on the job training, coaching and training workshops
• Find potential leaders
• Develop TNA and other development needs Training Needs Analysis (TNA)
• Develop training programs and communicate with training vendors
Who we're looking for:
• Minimum of 8 - 10 years of total work experience in the Training / Learning & Development.
• BS degree in Education, Training, HR or related field
• Familiarity with talent management and succession planning
• Identify training needs by evaluating strengths and weaknesses
• Building annual training program and preparing teaching plans
• Sound decision making and organisational skills
• Ability to present complex information to a variety of audiences