FIND JOBS IN UAE
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Understand the key principles of FRHI Pricing Strategies and Revenue Management
• Retail, Corporate, Leisure, Group, Other
• Rate Restrictions, hurdles, and availabilities
• Maximize rooms revenue through the conversion of telephone calls into sales
• Utilize effective upselling techniques
• Understand and take reservations to support the revenue management strategies employed by the Revenue Management leader in the hotel
• Be fluent on all hotel products and services
• Handle faxes and emails pertaining to rooms reservations
• Be fully conversant with all market segments and rate plans used across all distribution channels
• Be flexible in sales technique by offering the right product to the right customer at the right time
• Handle customer queries and complaints relating to Rooms Reservations
• Co-host dinners/special events with the Sales Team and be involved in client entertainment as required
• Identify Sales opportunities through individuals, Corporate Accounts, Wholesalers and Travel Management companies
• Responsible for effective implementation and compliance with FRHI Core Reservation Standards
• Achieve targeted goals in the LQA Hotel Mystery Shopping calls
• Maintain accuracy and cleanliness of the PMS Database
• Ensure market segmentation is accurate for each reservation
• Create hierarchies/relationships between Corporate Accounts
• Ensure reservations meet the property standards in terms of accuracy of data and guest satisfaction
• Complete understanding and effective execution of current and new RM tools. Includes Opera PMS/S&C.
• Be involved in all property PMS Conversions
• Complete understand and effective use of the Hotel's telephone system
• Maintain the Reservation correspondence
• Support the Reservations Manager and/or Revenue Management leader with special projects as required.
• Ability to adapt to changing environment.
• Attention to Detail
• Ability to handle multiple tasks
• Ability to organize workflow
• Degree/Diploma in Training and Development or Hotel Management
• Working knowledge of Opera, Microsoft Office.
• Minimum 2 years experience in Hotel or Resort, as Reservations Agents.
• Luxury hotel or resort background preferred
• Understands the local culture and have worked in the region.