FIND JOBS IN UAE
• This position is responsible for the management and implementation of Corporate HSEQ policy and procedures within his or her district. As such, this position will conduct periodic monitoring and training at the facility to ensure compliance with Corporate HSEQ policies/procedures and applicable federal and/or provincial Health, Safety and Environmental Regulations.
• Promote a safety conscious culture in the facility.
• Ensure local HSEQ Management System complies with Corporate HSEQ System.
• Conduct periodic HSEQ inspections to assure compliance with corporate policies/procedures.
• Disseminate corporate HSEQ policy to operations management and field personnel.
• Act as primary corporate contact for field location regarding all HSEQ related issues.
• Act as liaison between field location and federal, provincial, and local government agencies.
• Assure the timely reporting and maintenance of accident statistics (e.g. incident rate).
• Drive performance improvement measures within the facility.
• Provide guidance and support regarding HSEQ policy and procedural issues.
• Provide technical support to field personnel on HSEQ regulatory/legislative matters (e.g. air permitting, wastewater permitting, waste generation, safety practices, health requirements, etc.).
• Maintain, develop and continually improve the company's existing integrated management for all HSEQ related issues.
• Communicate with Corporate and product line management regarding field HSEQ compliance status.
• Assist in injury prevention by performing JSA, risk assessment and Observation training.
• Assure that accurate monthly HSEQ data, trend analyses, and associated metrics are properly reported from regions and districts and forwarded to HSEQ Director as specified
• Conduct annual HSEQ supervisory training at field locations.
• Act as project manager regarding HSEQ compliance tasks, facility permitting, facility surveys, etc.
• Review and liaise with the various Workers Compensation boards as well as workplace occupational health and safety organizations
• Provide training (or ensure training provided by a competent third party) on common facility tasks, i.e. fork-lift, crane, commentary driving, fire prevention, proper lifting techniques, etc.
• All other duties as assigned
• 5 years or more of practical work experience as an HSEQ professional, preferably in the oil and gas environment.
College degree in related field or professional classes covering HSEQ related subjects