FIND JOBS IN UAE
The Company is a regional hub of a multinational Courier operator that covers the Middle East, North Africa & Asian Sub Continent.
We are looking for a General manager with a demonstrated history of working in the package/freight delivery industry handling international and domestic business in the region.
• Formulation of strategic operations and network plan for the country / Region in line with operating plan, sales volume forecasts, service requirements, and product definitions.
• Achieve Profit, Cost, CapEx budgets and Revenue targets
• Plan and execute the total operational manpower cost budget to achieve productivity/unit costs.
• Identify and plan business development and sales strategy, and Retail Strategy.
• Liaise with government bodies to gain approvals from Customs / Airlines / Economic Department / Emirates Post Group for business activities, linehauls, and compliance.
• Initiate and formulate implementation plans for new service offering launched by the company.
• Manage existing relationships and generate and cultivating new relationships with all products.
• Work on reducing the cost for all products and find better suppliers.
• Develop and execute organization s mid- to a long-term strategic plan to advance the Organization s mission & objectives and manage the organization s daily activities.
• Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Technology, or any relevant field.
• Master's degree in Supply Chain & Logistics would be a plus.
• 20 Years of experience in the same field.
• Solid experience in International business management.
• Experience in handling different business such as Dangerous Goods, and Mailroom.
• IT System Migration & Transformation.