FIND JOBS IN UAE
A highly dynamic, passionate and hardworking individual required to
develop timely and industry relevant conferences in line with the market needs.
Core Duties & Responsibilities:
Manage Commercial / Business Development-
• To manage assigned conferences and complete tasks by in depth market analysis and research of various industry topics and markets through desk and telephone research to identify opportunities for new conferences/confex; researching on topics and agenda for existing conferences accompanying key exhibitions in portfolio.
• Develop a detailed and cutting edge conference program/agenda within stipulated timelines that is commercially attractive for sponsorship and delegates by identifying , contact and confirm C level speakers to participate in the program
• Write promotional copy for marketing campaigns, web copy and sales brochuresIdentify, contact and confirm C level speakers to participate in the program
• Write promotional copy for marketing campaigns, web copy and sales brochures.
• Assuring speakers stay on the program, presentation checks, and assuring the quality of the overall event.
• Selling sponsorship/stand/exhibition space to potential exhibitors/partners.
• Preparing delegate packs and papers.
• Post-event evaluation (including collection of onsite feedback forms, data entry and analysis and producing reports for event stakeholders).
• Liaising with marketing and PR colleagues to promote the event
• Liaising with clients and designers to create a brand for the event and organizing the production of tickets, posters, catalogues and sales brochures;
• Coordinating suppliers, handling client queries and troubleshooting on the day of the event to ensure that all runs smoothly;
• Overseeing the dismantling and removal of the event and clearing the venue efficiently;
Educated to degree level or equivalent
At least 6 years
relevant experience in a managerial role.
Skills and Knowledge:
knowledge in using Microsoft Office
About the Benefits:
This position offers competitive salary and package which includes: housing and transportation allowance, annual flight ticket allowance, medical and dental coverage, life & accident insurance, and retail and leisure discounts and club membership privileges within DWTC. Married employees can enjoy family benefits like medical insurance coverage, annual flight tickets allowance and education assistance for up to three children.