MindSphere Future Energy Hack
The MindSphere Future Energy Hack will have two phases: first an Online Bootcamp through the 4th-11th of October that will determine the finalist startups, then an onsite hack held in Dubai from the 28th of November to 2nd of December.
Candidates will have to create digital solutions built on MindSphere to tackle this challenge: How do you envisage the future of energy? They can approach the question according to these 6 axes:
- How to operate and optimize energy grids of the future?
- What is your solution for an energy 360° end to end (E2E) holistic approach?
- How can energy solutions support the energy transition from central to decentral energy supply?
- How can your IoE solution help to reduce downtimes, increase reliability of supply and optimize utilization of assets?
- What kind of blockchain solutions do you envisage for energy providers, prosumers and grid operators?
- How can energy solutions of the future help to reduce CO2 emissions?
These solutions must come from startups and innovative companies with the capacity to bring their ideas to life. We will be looking for adaptable/scalable/reusable solutions, fit to MindSphere (description and sketched architecture), solving real-life problems, innovation and creativity when choosing the right participants for both the Bootcamp and the onsite hack in Dubai.
Siemens will provide mentors and a dataset collected by their MindSphere application.
- 21 September, 2021: End of applications. Apply here before this date. Create your Siemens account, then submit your application.
- 29 September, 2021: Shortlisted Startups Announcement.
- 4-11 October, 2021: Online Bootcamp. Learn more about the challenge, get access to useful resources, and refine your solution with Siemens experts.
- 13 October, 2021: Bootcamp Online Pitch. Pitch your solution to Siemens jury members and get selected for the Hack in Dubai.
- 28 Nov. - 2 Dec., 2021: Hack in Dubai. Develop your solution in Dubai at Expo 2020, pitch it to the final jury and live a unique experience in Dubai.
All finalist startups will get an all-inclusive unique experience in Dubai at Expo 2020.
Siemens will present partnership opportunities to the best projects.
End Date and Time: November 30, 2021 at 12:00 pm