IMS Internal Auditor Training Course
Quay Audit & Certification (UAE) is pleased to announce two days training program on “Internal Auditing” for ISO 9001, 14001 & OHSAS 18001 in Dubai, UAE. The prime objective of the training program is to help participants in learning the auditing methodology in accordance with the ISO19011 and interpretation of ISO9001, 14001 & 18001 standards. This program would also help organizations in improving existing IMS certification.
After this course, the delegates will know:
Basics of IMS standards
Role & Responsibilities of Internal Auditor
Audit Program formation
Corrective action reporting
Auditors code of conduct
Follow up actions
Audit Record keeping
Opportunities for improvement
2 Days Training:
Day1: Brief introduction of standards & auditing techniques
Day2: Auditing Techniques & Examination
10th & 11th June 2015 (Wednesday & Thursday)
Last day of registration is 4th June 2015
9:30 am – 4:00 pm
Per Candidate: AED 1,500
*For In-house & group package training session please contact our office.
Deira Dubai, U.A.E.
1. This Price includes Training material, Training certificate, tea/coffee & lunch.
2. Day 1 & Day 2 trainings includes case studies and examinations..
3. Last day of registration for the above training is 4th June 2015.
4. Participants will be awarded as Internal Auditor for IMS (9001,14001 & 18001) certificate from Quay Audit & Certification.
5. Training will be confirmed from client upon receiving of payment cash/cheque.
6. Certificates will be issued after 1 week of conducting trainings.
For more information please contact us at email@example.com
Have a great day!