In this 2 week intensive bootcamp, our goal is to dispell the myths of Deep Learning, and show you how to build real world applications.
Day 1 - Python basics
Friday, February 22, 2019 10am-4pm
This module will be a crash course in Python for those that are unfamiliar with the language. If you have experience in Python, it will serve as a short refresher.
Day 2 - Numpy and ND arrays and Data Visualization in Python
Saturday, February 23, 2019 10am-4pm.
- Python Libraries
- Array creation and representation
- Indexing and slicing
- Universal Functions
- Linear operations
Day 3 - Deep learning, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence 101
Sunday, February 24, 2019 6:30-9pm
Deep learning 101:
- Deep Learning, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence Programming Basics
- Fundamentals of deep learning
- Building neural network from scratch (how to program them)
Day 4 - Machine Learning Libraries and Keras
Monday,February 25, 2019 6:30-9pm.
Creating Models in Keras:
- Intro to Machine Learning libraries
- Keras layers and models
- Optimizers and loss functions
- Training a Keras model
Day 5 - Deep Learning for Computer Vision, Introducton to Convolutional Neural Networks
Tuesday, February 26, 2019 6:30-9pm
Introduction to Convolutional Neural Networks (ConvNets ):
- Real World uses of Convnet
- What is convolution?
- Convolution in image processing
Day 6 - Learn to Implement and train a ConvNet in Keras
Wednesday, February 27, 2019 6:30-9pm.
Training a Convnet in Keras:
- Building a convnet using keras
- Training the convnet on MNIST dataset
- Plotting the loss graph in matplotlib
Day 7 - Implementing common application algorithms for Deep Learning
Thursday, February 28, 2019 6:30-9pm.
Day 8 - Understand Recurrent Neural Networks in the context of Sequential data, Different architectures of RNN
Friday, March 1, 2019 10am-4pm.
Day 9 - mplement a RNN in keras for different applications, RNN for NLP (Machine Translation, Sentiment Classification, Named Entity Recognition) + Program wrap up.
End Date: March 02, 2019.
End Time: 4:00 pm.
Category: Classes / Courses | Academic / Learning.
Students: AED 3000.00,
Standard: AED 5000.00,
Corporate: AED 7000.00.