Children’s health and welfare are a major concern for all healthcare practitioners and advocates. Health authorities are encouraging the care of children by establishing healthcare facilities, increasing awareness about diseases and supporting educational conferences to ensure that doctors have the required knowledge.
The 5th Annual Arab Paediatric Medical Congress is the region’s biggest platform where experts and key opinion leaders share their experiences about paediatrics and neonatology. The Congress has four different parallel tracks on general paediatrics, neonatology and rare disorders, allowing you to select the track by session of interest. The topics under each track has been developed based on your needs, after listening to over 1000’s of paediatricians and neonatologists about their main challenges in the practice.
Join the congress to listen to over 50 international and regional speakers covering more than 20 different sessions and gain high quality CME credits, along with this we have 10 different practical workshops that will supplement the congress through a highly interactive hands-on learning approach where participants can get involved actively and learn from the experts, helping you in your daily duties
The congress will feature interactive case-studies, panel discussions, educational workshops, networking sessions and platform presentations on current issues of Paediatrics including Paediatric Gastroenterology, Infectious Diseases, Critical Care and Emergencies, Cardiology and Paediatrics Neurodevelopment Disorders.
Who will you network with?
This is a must-attend event for public health government officials, general paediatricians, specialist paediatricians, neonatologists, midwives and nurses, family physicians, general practitioners, pharmacists, and academic students.
Benefits of Attending
• Select sessions from topic of interest from over 20 scientific sessions across 3 parallel tracks on paediatrics, neonatology, and rare diseases in an inspiring mix of interactive formats
• Attend practical courses focused on Gastroentrology and Neonatalogy
• Earn more than 20 CMEs by attending this congress
• Submit your abstract to join the Arab Paediatric Medical Congress Awards or join the poster presentation session
• More than 50 renowned speakers with leading global experts from the field of paediatrics, neonatology and adolescent health delivering