Following the success of iWomen Health 2019, we welcome you to the 2nd International Women Health and Breast Cancer Conference in London during August 13-14, 2020.
i-Women Health 2020 provides an international forum for academicians, practitioners, health and business professionals to share the latest advancement and research across the broad field of women's health. i-Women Health's focus includes the dissemination of translational research and evidence-based practices for disease prevention, diagnosis, and treatment for women across the lifespan.
At i-Women Health 2020, we invite the submission of abstracts covering a broad range of cross-cutting topics, including the breast cancer, pregnancy, infertility, Maternal-Child Health, Menstruation and Menopause, Reproductive Health, PCOS, Osteoporosis and more. The conference is the ideal venue to learn about the latest trends shaping the women health industry, to gain new skills and insights from successful experts.
WHY i-WOMEN HEALTH 2020
• Meet and collaborate with Pioneers in Health Sector
• Share your Products and Services with Professionals
• Reinvigorate your relationship with peers
• Explore Future Business Opportunities
• Get the latest updates from experts to stay ahead
• Network & get inspired by leaders
• Increase your knowledge base & Learn about new technology
• Pediatricians and Oncologist
• Biotechnology and Clinical Research Organization
• Healthcare Professionals
• Researchers, Scientists
• Policymakers, Influencers
• Software for Health industry & management
• Key Decision Makers, Government Heads & Officials
• Recent Research and Advancement
• Breast Cancer
• Pregnancy and Pre/Post-natal Care
• Infertility and ART
• Mensuration and Menopause
• Hormones Replacement Therapy
• Women's Health Policy and Issues
Join us and witness the booming industry by participating at iWomen Health 2020 and give your career and business access to new opportunities from throughout the world.
For more info, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit Abstract here: