Xiaomi has today (Thursday, August 10, 2017) opened its first Authorized Mi shop in the region in partnership with local distributor TASK FZCO. Located at the prominent Burjuman Shopping Centre in Dubai, the new shop will certainly showcase Xiaomi's powerful Mi 6 and entertainment-focused Mi Max 2 smartphones.
Mi 6 is powered by Qualcomm's next-generation Snapdragon 835. Flaunting an octa-core cpu 35 percent smaller than its precursors thanks to an advanced 10-nanometer design, Mi 6 takes in 25 percent less power to provide premium battery life. Its 6 GB of RAM and four cores clocking as much as 2.45 GHZ could tackle the heaviest handling tons. The device is equally as remarkable outside, with a smartly small 5.15-inch stainless-steel framework stressed by four-sided 3D curved glass.
Mi Max 2, on the other hand, is an enjoyment treasure with a super-sized 6.44-inch display, 5300mAh battery delivering up to 18 hours of video playback, and the capability to immediately enter into landscape positioning when stereo setting is turned on. Customers can choose to browse the substantial display screen using just one hand through a ‘one-handed mode.’ A firmware upgrade is being intended to sustain split-screen performance so that tasks such as viewing video clips and texting can be done simultaneously.
Donovan Sung, Director of Product Monitoring and Advertising and marketing, Xiaomi Global, stated: "The UAE has the greatest smartphone penetration rate in the world so it is the perfect place for us to highlight the unique attributes of our top smart phones and connect to a tech-savvy Arab target market. We are certain that Mi 6 and Mi Max 2 will be a big hit amongst critical local and regional mobile customers looking for remarkable performance, unique style, and great value for money.”
Mi 6 and Mi Max 2 are both designed to fulfill the needs of photography fanatics as well. The wide-angle and telephoto lenses constructed into Mi 6 capture sharper photos of distant jobs and charming self-portraits mounted by a history blur effect - just DSLR cameras utilized to supply such abilities. Mi Max 2's Sony IMX386 1.25-micron large-pixel video camera - likewise found on the Mi 6-- attributes phase detection car focus, LED flash, and HDR support to take outstanding images.
The 6 GB + 64 GB variation of Mi 6 is priced at AED 1,499, while Mi Max 2 is readily available for AED 969 for 4 GB + 64 GB. They could be acquired by means of GCC and Middle East distributor JOB FZCO. Key requirements of Mi 6:
● Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 with 10nm procedure modern technology (Octa-core, max 2.45 GHz).
● All-new Kryo 280 microarchitecture, Adreno 540 GPU.
● Double electronic camera, optical zoom:.
○ 12MP wide angle with 4-axis OIS stabilization + 12MP telephoto.
○ Remarkable portrait photography with background blur.
○ Beautify, for all-natural selfie improvements.
● 5.15" display screen with lowered glow, specific 0.15-nit adjustments (total 4096 illumination levels).
● Four-sided 3D curved glass body, high-gloss stainless steel structure.
● 145.17 x 70.49 x 7.45 mm.
● 6GB LPDDR4x RAM + 64GB storage space.
● 3350mAh high-capacity battery, full-day usage.
● Stereo speakers, immersive video clip and video gaming experience.
● Under-glass front fingerprint sensing unit.
● Splash-resistant, USB Type-C billing.
● Full NFC performance: Read, create, card emulation.
Key specs of Mi Max 2:.
● 6.44" large immersive full-HD display screen.
● 5300mAh two-day battery, Quick Fee 3.0.
● 12MP Sony IMX386 1.25-micron large-pixel cam.
● 5MP front camera, 85 ° wide-angle lens with Beautify.
● Full steel unibody.
● Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 with 14nm FinFET modern technology (Octa-core 2.0 GHz).
● 4GB RAM + 64GB or 128GB storage space.
● As much as 128GB microSD expanding storage space.
● Stereo speakers, intelligently switches over to stereo in landscape alignment.
● Rear fingerprint sensing unit.
● IR gun.
● Dimensions: 174.1 x 88.7 x 7.6 mm.
● Weight: 211g.