Networked Energy Services Corporation (NES), a global smart grid market leader with the industry's leading Patagonia Energy Applications Platform (EAP ™), announced today its next generation polyphase smart meter is currently readily available for customers. The brand-new Polyphase Smart Meter, MTR3000, is the 2nd model offered from the Generation 4 product household, which surpasses utility's smart meter demands, as well as, gives distribution grid sensing capacities.
The MTR 3000 is fully interoperable with NES smart metering remedy and communications systems currently released, and contains additional capacities and advantages including:
- Multi-core processing to make it possible for side computer and support distributed grid analytics of the Patagonia Energy Applications PlatformTM
- Several interaction choices for utility customer involvement and need response programs beyond the meter
- Data collection and communication ability for heat, gas, and water metering tools
- Tamper resistant security chip for gadget protection
- Apparent energy and power dimensions supporting grid asset utilization and life analysis
- Magnetic tamper disconcerting and DC magnetic immunity for increased revenue defense
NES has actually currently obtained numerous industry accreditations and numerous of the world's biggest and most innovative power providers have deployments plans for the new item in 2017.
" This new generation of smart meter not just provides the capacity to supply the most detailed smart meter feature set yet also prolongs the Patagonia Power Applications Platform to the side of the reduced voltage circulation grid", said Kip Gering, Vice President of Product Monitoring at NES. "The added sensing, circulation grid awareness, and worked with computer across the solution currently permit customers to much better handle dispersed generation, determine non-technical losses, and prolong the life of grid possessions of their low voltage network."